Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Surprise! We joined the techno-gadget world

For all of you holding your breath, you can breath easy now. We are going to go with the flow here and join the rest of the fam with, yet, more Dixon hot air. Since this is our first attempt...attempt being the word of the day, we join you in the wonderful world of blog. Blog, blog, blog. I think that's my new favorite word. Who made up the word blog? And who would want to read something called "blog"? Is it short for bologna? As in "that's just a bunch of bologna"? Ha ha I think I've created a monster.
Jana

6 comments:

Ryan said...

mom you are crazy! we love you.

hales said...

Hey Jana and David -- it's Melody Hales. Our daughter Cheri showed us Stefanie's blog and we got your address through that. Anyway, we look forward to keeping up with your family through the blog. Good luck with that! And congrats on the cute grandkids.

Cameron said...

And where is post two?

Heidi said...

Cool! "Blog" is short for "Web Log". It took me 6 months to finally figure that out. --Andrew

Heidi said...

Cool! "Blog" is short for "Web Log". It took me 6 months to finally figure that out. --Andrew

themechams said...

Jana my friend! I am so happy to find you here on the web. Tonight I somehow came across your blog through some removed connection to mine. It is truly the six degrees of separation. Keep it up. :-)
Christine