Saturday, October 4, 2008

St. George Marathon







Today was the St. George Marathon in Utah. While I'd like to say that I ran the marathon, I'd have to say DREAM ON! But, Parker did run the marathon. It was a cool and very wet day in St. George. We all went to support and encourage Park. Even though you could feel for his very wet feet and shivering body, not to mention the aches and pains for running 26.2 miles he was very happy. In fact, everyone that was running was strangely very happy. Although I have a lot to learn about running, I do understand the incredible feeling that comes from accomplishing something that is very hard. So, to Parker and all the 700 participants that ran...you are #1 in my mind regardless of your place and finish time! Congrats!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Good job Skeeter. And look at that cute babeh! (no, I'm not talking about you Parker. ;-)

Heidi said...

Parker, is that a woman in front of you? Just kidding. Incredible accomplishment. Congratulations! --Andrew